Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anything gOes..

     Lots of things happening lately that I want to put in writings..  It's all about my observations and things happening bout LIFE .. etc

  Let me introduce my self .. Im RHen.   Just simply me.....A natural diplomat, reasonable, tolerant,fair, always willing to Listen to varying viewpoints,and ready to see the other side of an issue.even i strongly disagree with someone,i will try to find points of similarity and agreement rather than emphasizing the differences..I often avoid taking extreme or one sided stance on anything. I have a strorng desire for harmonious and pleasant relationships,and express a spirit of cooperation, compromise, friendship,and fairness. I want so much to please that ofteen supress my own intense or unpleasant feelings in order not to offend others. I am an adventurer in heart,who loves to take risk, to discover and explore new worlds,and to take the untried path rather thAn the safe, reliable one. I am independent soul, freedom-loving, and often restless. I love to travel, movement, change and meeting new people. Well the latest about me is i feel love and INLOVE... with Marshall and my 3 adorable kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment