Sunday, June 19, 2011

One of The wORld greatest Dad...














""Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad
HAPPY FATHER"S day to all aWesOme daddy !! To My Papa, My Hun Marshall, my Friends, and Relatives!! you gUys are One of a kind! hugzz to you all!





TO MY MAN MARSHALL K. Magneson...




With so many things going wrong in the world and in our lives, I feel lucky to have found such a wonderful man.. We've been six years now  and gave me 2 beautiful kids which completes me  and he makes our lives better, happier and more fun every day. We couldn't imagine life without him - so on Fathers' Day and every day we cherish his strong presence and unflinching love for us. We love you so much! and your the best Dad ever !! 








To My Papa Francisco T. Romero...




You may not be a perfect Dad .. but I believe that you tried your very best for us! HAppy Fathers day papa! We love you!


It shown in his face how hard life for us...
How he struggle hard  to raise his 6 kids....
we had some issues... a very strict father ..
but life must goes on.. forgive and forget all those hurtful memories..
and live life coz of those experiences, builds me to become a stronger person 


Thanks Papa I awe my life big tiMe to you! 










No comments:

Post a Comment